NCM is managed by a Board comprising 16 Members (12 Board Members, 4 Executive Committee Members). Each Board Member serves a three year term, beginning and ending in the spring, on dates coinciding with the Annual Conference. Board Members can stand for re-election for a 2nd contiguous term. Board positions are open to all members in good standing.
Slate of Candidates for 2015 - 2018 Term
The following candidates have expressed interest and are willing to serve on the Board for the 2015 - 2018 term if elected. You can review a summary paragraph as to how each nominees skills, expertise and current research interests will benefit the current Board by clicking on the link below. All members are welcome to contact these candidates to inquire about their positions prior to voting. View detailed summary of the 2015-2018 Term Slate of Candidates.
- Alaa A. Ahmed, University of Colorado, USA
- Tim Cope, Wright State University, USA
- Brett Fling, Oregon Health & Science University, USA
- Henrietta (Mimi) Galiana, McGill University, Canada
- Jason Gallivan, Queen’s University, Canada
- Scott Grafton, University of California, Santa Barbara, USA
- Aarlenne Khan, University of Montreal, Canada
- Daichi Nozaki, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Andrew Pruszynski, Western University, Canada
- Callum Ross, University of Chicago, USA
- Dagmar Sternad, Northeastern University, USA
- Francisco Valero-Cuevas, University of Southern California, USA
- George Wittenberg, University of Maryland, USA
NCM members in full standing are entitled to cast 4 (four) votes. These votes can be cast for 4 separate candidates with one vote each, cast for the same candidate 4 times, or cast for any other combination of candidates with any number of votes to a total of 4 votes cast.
As an NCM member in good standing, you should have received an email with specific voting instructions. If you have not received this email, please contact us.