NCM membership is open to all scientists, principal investigators and students from around the world, pursuing research whose goal is to understand how the brain controls movement.
NCM membership includes the following benefits:
- Opportunity to submit proposals and abstracts for sessions at the Annual Conference
- Opportunity to submit proposals for satellite meetings
- Opportunity to register for Annual NCM Conferences at reduced registration rates
- Access to the member resource database
- Professional development and networking
- Access and ability to respond directly to job opportunity postings
- Ability to post job opportunities
- Access to online NCM resources and Annual Conference proceedings
- Access to scholarships for Grad Students and Post Docs
- Opportunity to vote in Annual Elections of NCM Board members
- Opportunity to stand for election to, and serve on, the NCM Board of Directors
- Regular email updates and notices
Applies to all individuals who are active investigators in areas related to the NCM mission, and do not qualify for a reduction in dues as a student.
Applies to students enrolled in any full-time, degree-granting programs at an institution of higher learning. Student status is renewable, but must be certified annually. Post-docs do not qualify for the student rate.
NCM membership dues are paid annually and cover the calendar year from September 1st to August 31st. Current membership dues are as follows:
All membership dues are payable in $US.
We accept the following cards* for member dues payments:
*American Express is not an accepted form of payment.